What is AQUASOL?
Aquasol are complete systems available in one package for reliable testing and analysing water, anywhere, anytime and by anyone!!
Aquasol are systems based on standard and established analytical methods, backed by chemical research. These are simple adaptations of classical chemcal analytical methods. The analytical methods are based on standard methods of examination of water and waste water prepared by American Public Health Association (APHA), American Water Works Association (AWWA), different pharmacopoeias and other standard methods.
How to use AQUASOL?
Aquasol is extremely easy to use by simple drop test & standard color comparision methods. Aquasol can be used for testing the various parameters given in the results chart.
Advantages of AQUASOL
- Simple easy to use procedures
- Based on proven laboratory methods backed by sound chemical research
- Rapid, accurate and reliable results achieved
- Low cost, user friendly, compact and portable systems
- Freedom from the need of a laboratory, trained manpower and laborious manpower processes involved!!
Where to use AQUASOL?
- Boiler/Cooling Water
- Electroplating Bath
- Equine Breeding
- Metal Working Fluid
- Potable water
- Process water
- Pulp & Paper
- Recovery Systems
- Soft water
- Swimming Pools
- Waste water