Oil Water Separation
- ETP and STP inlets have oil content in effluent which needs separation.
- Degreasing operation leads to oil contamination in degreaser liquids which needs separation.
- Tramp oil in water soluble emulsion coolants needs to be removed to contain anaerobic bacteria.
- Air compressor storage silos have water condensation with oil escape from air compressor lubrications.
- Strom drains in Petrochemical industries having oil contamination in water.
- Automobile handling stations including garages, Petrol pumps where oil mix up during rains and floor washings needs to be separated.
Oil and Solids Separation general process:
- Flow conversion ⇒ Flow converter
- Air DIffusion ⇒ Micro air Diffusers
- Free Oil separation ⇒ Coalescing plate separator
- Unstable Oil separation ⇒ Coalescer
- Microscopic Oil separation ⇒ Activated Carbon
- Separated liquid for reuse/ disposal